Every Book You Need To Read While Parenting in the Digital Age
In this book, the author
- helps parents understand the danger of too much screen time
- teaches parents what dangers to look out for at different stage of child’s development
- gives parents tools to stop screen time becoming a problem
- helps parents take control of their child’s online behaviour and create a safe family environment where screens can be used positively.
- a guide to understanding what it is like for children to grow up with technology, and to recognizing the special challenges–and advantages–that contemporary kids and teens experience thanks to this level of connection.
- practical parenting “hacks”: quick ideas that you can implement today that will help you understand and relate to your digital native.
The book offers just the help you need to have meaningful interaction with your kids instead of always overreacting to their unhealthy consumption of technology and media.
Practical, helpful & effective!