Hello and Welcome!
Happy We, Happy Family provides inspiration to remember to connect with our spouse and children.
It’s all about the balance and here we aim to share our own experiences that helped mould our family into a fun, loving and tight-knit lot.
Almost everybody we know would say in admiration “wow, you sure spend a lot of time on your kids, how do you have the energy to do so?” I would often smile and thank them. But is it really about the quantity of time that we have with our family that determines the level of happiness? Or are there other effective ways to connect with our family despite the scarcity of time in today’s modern household?
YES! Here at Happy We, Happy Family we believe there are habits that we can cultivate in the family to guarantee the sense of belonging among the kids, the feeling of love and security in the family and ultimately the level of happiness we create every day of our lives.
A little about me and my family:
- Hello, and thanks for stopping by 🙂 My name is Lili.
- I have been living in Singapore for more than half of my life, but I’m not a Singaporean.
- I’ve been married to the most wonderful husband I could ever ask for for almost 9 years now. Woah! Almost a decade!
- I have 3 sons namely Edward (7), Oliver (6) and Louis (4), they’re our everything.
- My kids have helped turn me into a more relaxed human being. I used to bathe in the glory of having a tidy space, but oh no, now I can live perfectly fine with LEGOs on the floor and crayon drawings on the wall. Yep I’m fine. That wouldn’t have been possible without the help of my kids who have taught me that there are more important things in life than the state of the house. Why didn’t I figure that out earlier?
- We love getting out of the house, especially so because we live in an apartment. Imagine what an enclosed space can do to 3 active boys?
- I’m a stay-at-home mum.
- My hobbies are painting (acrylic) and reading! I can do both activities all day all week if I didn’t have any responsibilities…
- We try hard to resolve conflicts and handle unacceptable behaviours without the need to yell or be physical. It’s hard. But we’re on our way.